Comprehensive Senior Psychological Services is a thriving clinical practice providing psychological services to the geriatric population in long-term care, assisted living, independent living, and day program facilities. Continued growth has created positions in Central and Northern New Jersey areas. Must be licensed in the state of New Jersey. Full-time and part-time positions are available with excellent income potential.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Clinician utilizes a safe and caring approach combined with scientifically valid treatment interventions. The aim is to teach our clients coping skills to reduce depression and stress-related physical and psychological symptoms caused by the multiple medical issues and changes in the elderly person’s social environment.
- Counseling, education, and training will be implemented to assist caregivers and home health care agencies to help meet the needs of our elderly clients.
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing may be utilized to make recommendations regarding appropriate treatment goals, interventions, and placement.
- Our elderly clients will also be offered a brain fitness program to enhance memory functioning.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Neuropsychologist, or Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of NJ.
- Driver’s License and registered vehicle
- Willing to travel.
- Dependable, creative, and enjoys helping others.
Job Type: Part-time
Required license or certification:
- Licensed Psychologist/Licensed Clinical Social Worker
If interested in a position, please contact us at 888-284-2034.
Contact: Dr. Keith Golin at 888-284-2034
E-mail curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org